A two-day high level Meeting on the Master Plan Implementation is being held in State of Kuwait. Opening of the Meeting was by H.E. Dr. Abdul Rahman Al-Awadi, Executive Secretary Regional Organization for the Protection of the Marine Environment (ROPME). The Meeting introduction and background were given by Captain A.M. Al-Janahi, Director of the Marine Emergency Mutual Aid Centre (MEMAC).
The Master Plan Implementation is a wide subject which includes Governance Structures, Discussion Session, and Action Plans. The Meeting conducted regarding Monitoring & Communication with the Roadmap Plan.
The Day 1 of the Meeting includes subjects such as:
- Theme Rationale and Implementation Plan Overview
- Master Plan Implementation Action Plans
- Implementation Plan Governance Structure
- Implementation Plan Overview
- Implementation Plan Roadmap
- Implementation Plan Compliance Management and Monitoring Action Plan
- Implementation Plan Contingency Planning Action Plan
- Programme Monitoring and Communication
- Programme Roadmaps
While Day 2 of the Meeting includes subjects such as:
- Implementation Plan Funding Action Plan
- Implementation Plan Infrastructure Action Plan
- Discussions and Next Steps Session
- Contingency Planning Action Plan
- Compliance Management and Monitoring Action Plan
- Plenary Feedback and Next Steps Session
- Consideration and Adoption of the Meeting Report
During the Meeting the participants celebrated the National day of United Arab Emirates, Wishing participants of Emirates success and prosperity.